The 6th grade mathematics class will provide exploration and practice of mathematical concepts and skills in alignment with state standards through the lens of a biblical worldview from the following five domains:
- The Number System: Use real number operations to solve problems; extend full understanding and ordering of numbers to include integers, absolute value, and location of points in all four quadrants of the coordinate plane.
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships: Formal study of ratios and proportions. Expressions and
- Equations: Use variable expressions and equations to represent written situations; solve one step equations.
- Geometry: Build on and extend their understanding of area and volume to solve problems. Statistics and
- Probability: Formally develop statistical thinking; analyze data to identify its center, spread and shape.
7/6 Homeschool Complete Saxon Kit 4th Edition
· ISBN-13/EAN: 9781591413493
· ISBN-10: 1591413494
- 4 notebooks (2 per term)
- large index cards
- Colored pencils or fine tip colored pens