In this comprehensive high school science course, students will learn about biology starting with the smallest building blocks of life to more complex life forms. They will take a tour of the cell and learn about all its functions. They will learn about the complexity of DNA, the structure of proteins, the biology of inheritance, and the biogeochemical cycles in an ecosystem. Students will have hands-on experiments to reinforce the detailed concepts taught in the curriculum and should exit the class with a deeper appreciation of the complexity of life.
- Master Books Master’s Class High School Biology: The Study of Life from a Christian Worldview; ISBN 13: 9781683441502
- Master Books Master’s Class High School Biology Teacher Guide (includes worksheets, lab reports, and practice quizzes/exams); ISBN 13: 978-1683441519
- Master Books Biology Supply Kit (No Microscope or Slides)
- 2.0 inch, 3-ring binder
- Loose leaf paper
- Pencils and black/blue pens
- Clear protective safety glasses